Our independent living community is filled with residents who desire a relaxed way of life. Residents want to enjoy a hassle-free daily life, where family and friends can regularly visit. We’re an excellent option for seniors looking for a place to settle down and experience the joys of retirement. We provide large accommodations that include kitchens and private bathrooms.
NUTRITIONAL GUIDANCE AND MEAL SERVICES
Cottonwood Cove Apartments understands that social interaction, eating habits, and general well-being are enriched by a dining experience filled with delicious food, great conversation, and excellent entertainment. We offer a wonderful daily dining experience with masterfully cooked, nutritious evening meal in a warm and welcoming environment.
Our goal is to provide a meal plan that offers you the ability to dine with us when you don’t feel like cooking, but the choice is yours, and we’re right here when you need us.
LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE
At Cottonwood Cove Apartments, it’s our job to ensure you live your best life, and we take your happiness very seriously. At Cottonwood Cove, we believe that a vibrant activities program should have a collaborative planning process. We invite our residents to participate in our event planning sessions, offer suggestions on events they want to take part in as well as places they would like to see on our numerous outings.
At Cottonwood Cove, apartments are designed around a clubhouse that serves as a center of activity, featuring a splendid dining room, craft and game areas, a library, a TV lounge area, a beauty salon, and laundry facilities. The Cove is (small) pet friendly.
Residents will appreciate scheduled transportation which is provided to shopping malls and to recreation sites.
Pet Fees and Car Port Fees are additional.
$500.00 Non-Refundable Administrative Fee due at Move In.
- Light Housekeeping (Twice Per Month)
- Activities (Bingo, Wii, Pool Table, Exercise Class, Scenic Tours, Lunch in Town, and Fort Hall Casino Trips)
- Bus Transportation (Grocery Stores, Banks, and Pharmacies)
- Expanded Basic Cable TV ($30.00 Fee to move the cable jack)
- Maintenance / 24 Hour Security
- Maintenance (Electrical, Plumbing, Etc.)
- Water, Sewer, Garbage and Cable TV
- All Common Area Utilities (Laundry facilities, Exercise room, Library, and Beauty Salon (Beautician Charges a fee) At No Extra Cost
Electricity and telephone utilities are not included.
• Lunch Meal: $70.00 per month or $4.25 per meal paid on a daily basis.
• Carport: $20.00 per month.
• Pet: $25.00 per month.